Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mirrored Kitchen Cabinets?

I know it sounds very, disco ball/70's maybe right?

But I just saw these the other day and thought it was a very creative and wonderful idea to consider for your own kitchens to add a little something to dull/boring kitchen cabinets.

Everyone likes the texture of glass but not everyone wants people to see in inside their kitchen cabinets, some plastic cups or mismatched plates aren't worth displaying, ha!

With mirrors you still get that same feeling of them being glass but everything is obviously hidden.

I transform old kitchen cabinet doors all the time with glass inserts but now I am going to try mirrored...I am looking forward to using this technique for my clients.



Do you like this idea as much as me?

12 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Marie! I like it in the first picture; where you might have a cabinet or two that would have regular glass, but use mirror instead.

Gracie said...

Great idea!

Jaipur Property said...

this isa great ideas...............so Please log on our website for Jaipur Property

Clipping Path said...

excellent design blog! you've done really gr8 job! :) thanks for sharing..

seo agency india said...

this is a excellent design blog .......thanks ...

seo agency india said...

this is a excellent design blog!....thanks

stampedconcrete said...

great idea .. but i dont like white color for the kitchen .. but mirror on the cabinet is great ..

Aamer said...

Really nice blog site with useful ideas and discussion,.
Koozies custom

Rachel said...

You have great ideas. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Elaine :) said...

Awesome... I love it

Alias said...

Wonderful blog..I loved it..

vogue living said...

Mirrors can make any room look lighter and brighter. One room in every home that is often devoid of mirrors is the kitchen. However, mirrors can make a small kitchen look bigger. Installing mirrors on your kitchen cabinets is easy.