Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break...Take a Breather

It seems to be Spring Break for most, so I thought this week would be a good time to catch up on some past posts that have been popular before....Quick, easy reading, nothing too taxing for the spring break mind....

Glass Fetish  This name really says it all...I have a glass fetish and I want to share it with you.



#1 or #2?  I know this is going to be hard for most women to believe, but this blog posting title got a lot of attention from men.



Up On The Roof Top   Some of you may be going here for spring break, so thought I would share what I learned about just the roof top of this amazing mansion.



Mirrors Need Love Too  This posting was VERY popular and everyone loved this idea. So I thought I would share it again for those of you who missed it last time, or for those of you who forgot to add it to their list of "to dos" the first time around.

(Guest Bath: Before)

(Guest Bath: After, notice anything?)

I hope you are all having a great week, whether you have off for spring break or not, remember to relax and breathe....Spring is here!

3 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

The frame around that mirror makes ALL the difference!

When my hubby and I went to Australia for a vaca we actually saw quite a few of those toilets! They are real BIG into conservation. It is awesome that you can convert them now!

WOW! The Biltmore Estate is beautiful!

I too like glass... but I truly doubt it's to your level! LOL But there are some GORGEOUS things I've seen made out of glass. The multi-colored glass tiles (as you have pictured above) that are popular these days are beautiful!

:)

Kimberly said...

Never thought of framing the mirror like that...it's gorgeous! May have to copy you!

Home Lighting said...

Really nice! The mirror looks way better with the frame :) Thanks for re-posting!