Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home Made in Middle America

I love this furnishings company, AT-95 and their ingenious way to revitalize the rust belt of America, by starting a NEW American Industrial "Furniture" Revolution!

Their tables are sooo unique...I love the warmth of the wood with the metal, such a great combo and the style just works...

Console Table

Many usages but what a great entertainment console this could be....

The base of this table is cast iron and is patterned after a vintage machinery base and weighs alot, so in other words it's not going anywhere. :)

I see this and immediately think coffee table...Now all of you with kids, they may see this as a ride, ha!

This is called the Workhorse Table, the name fits it so well....And add this...
A great chunky bench

So as you have probably noticed there are 2 finishes to choose from...The "lightly toasted"

And of course the "bourbon" which from this posting you can probably tell which is my favorite... ;)


All the wood used in these products are SALVAGED solid American White Oak No. 2, talk about being green.

I think when given the chance we should always support our home grown companies here in America, do you agree?





4 comments:

Donn Glenn said...

I want that rolling coffee table. Beautiful piece.

Gracie said...

These are FANTASTIC! I was antique-ing a few years ago and the shop tables on wheels were a hot commodity. I'm so glad someone is recreating them and in a green way!

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

I agree with Donn; I like the rolling coffee table! Saw you on SITS today!

Amelia Stevenson said...

I love the coffee table and the Workhorse Table. It compliments my bamboo and wood wind chimes in my dining area and patio.

This will be my next purchase. If only I have the time....

Sigh... I'm drooling with the furniture's excellent craftsmanship.

Does AT-95 have a physical store somewhere near Miami?