Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Finished Look



This is a new concept that I think is a perfect fit for an added "wow" to any room.  It's called the V-Sconce drapery sconce by Whispar Innovations.


It's the only sconce out there where your window treatment may be draped through the top and/or bottom, (while still leaving the side openings free to support a rod or additional fabric) as well as from side to side or all openings can be used at the same time.  So lots of options needless to say.



You can use these with or without a rod too.  Do you see the side covers?  They cover the side holes if not in use, giving the sconce a more custom look.  And they are magnetic so you can change the appearance in mere seconds.



I just love what you can do with them, don't you?


Oh and best of all these are lightweight and easy to install.


On a personal note, vacay is almost here so I thought it would be a good time to take off some time from blogging and so I will be back on July 6th with some "befores" and "afters" that you are going to want to see, well I hope anyway.



I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

6 comments:

Katie A. said...

So glad you shared those with us. I LOVE them! Definitely going to have to look into getting some once we finally get in a new house.

Kandas | GratitudeGeek said...

Wow! The decorating possibilities are certainly endless! Thanks for sharing!

Small Burst said...

glad you stopped by my blog on my SITS day. Your blog is great and I can peruse for hours at all the images!

Whispar Innovations said...

Thank you for including us in your blog. You have a great resource going here with your content for new and innovative ideas. If you or your readers have any styles or features you would like to see on the V-Sconce let us know! Again, thank you ~ Whispar Innovations

Unknown said...

I agree Marie; V-sconce has some great potential for many applications. If you have a large window behind your headboard, you could hang the v-sconce as you show in the first image... outside and just over the casings and then do a beautiful shade across the windows... Would be dramatic!

Elise Lowerison said...

What beauties these sconces are! They add such life and vibrancy to window treatments. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.