Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kitchen is Almost Done...UPDATE




Okay, my clients kitchen is ready for Thanksgiving, just barely. If you are thinking "so what", here is my blog from this past weekend to catch you up...



Here is a pretty drastic "before" and "after" of the bar area of the kitchen don't you think?  The "before" was their original laundry room, for this area we moved the garage door down for more room, can you tell?

My clients are sooo excited to not only have their kitchen back but in time for Thanksgiving which was no small feat due to our very tight deadlines.



When I took these pictures, the workers were still there installing cabinet hardware and we were getting the window treatments up too at the same time, so still a messy kitchen but big changes nonetheless.





After the barstools come in and all is done I will definitely take some "hero" shots to show you the end result, can't wait for you to see it. The window treatments turned out fabulous and complete the room as window treatments usually do. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am truly THANKFUL to all of you for your support and comments.

2 comments:

PamDesigns said...

Looks like this one is done just under the wire (for Thanksgiving)! Beautiful job Marie. Love the materials and colors.

DesignTies said...

Loving what I see, Marie - you've done a fantastic job!! My fave = the island :-) I'll watch for your victorious "Hero" shots!!
Victoria @ DesignTies