Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Award For Me?

Wow, you know there are some really great bloggers out there but I have to say one of the coolest chicks is Kathy over at Creative Home Expressions. She is not only very talented in interior design but she is a major supporter of other bloggers plus she just always makes me feel good!

She has outdone herself once again, by posting awards to other bloggers, always thinking of others.

She gave some creative awards to some great blogs and I got one too..."The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award". I humbly accept this award....By the way, isn't this the cutest? It was made by Miss Eve of Absolutely Ladylike.

Thank you Kathy for not only this award but for your support, you truly are a rock star in the blog world and I am sure the real world too. :)

No comments: