Monday, April 20, 2009

Toto: The Smart Toilet


I think Toto makes the best toilets out there and I specify them as often as I can.  Technology wise they are always at least 2 steps ahead of everyone else....Now they have just recently worked with a Japanese builder to develop a high tech toilet, the 
"Intelligence Toilet II" to be exact.  

This isn't just any toilet, this one is capable of calculating all sorts of YOUR vital statistics, including weight, body mass index, blood pressure, blood sugar and hormone levels...I have heard it can even tell you if you're pregnant.  All of this info. is then networked to your PC. 

Not sure I trust a toilet to communicate these vitals to me....How would you like to sit on this toilet?  No worries, they have no plans for launching this toilet anytime soon in America...But if you go to Japan......You may just have to have a seat.

No comments: